Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Girls

Well, while I'm at it I should go ahead and put a real entry up here.

Pregnancy for me continues to be blissfully uneventful. I'm 30 weeks along today and I'm getting bigger by the day, but thankfully don't have too much discomfort so far. Hopefully this will continue, but it's only going to get hotter and I'm only going to get bigger!



We just finished getting the nursery set up this past week, but have yet to put any finishing touches. I'll post pictures when it's finished enough.

In other news, the Smith family has recently added to its ranks. My brother Bryan and his wife Gabby just welcomed their 3rd child (and first girl), Madison Joy Smith, on July 8th. Dan and I are going to Baytown in a week to meet her for the first time. She's making me anxious to meet my little girl!

No comments: